Wednesday, July 14, 2010

you

Person number 1... you speak as if you know everything. You said 'humbly' that if given the chance to run a Branch, it would be as easy as a breeze because YOU KNOW IT. You exaggerate things that supposed to be not exaggerated at all. Your reactions are way OVER!!! Having reviewed our jobs should have meant that YOU ALREADY UNDERSTOOD EVERYTHING!!! In our case, YOU DIDN'T UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING.. Since you can't handle it, then you should have been removed in the hierarchy and let us report directly. It would have saved us time really since the report that we made had been sitting on your desk for a month.

Person number 2... I'm sorry but I'm not totally knowledgeable of the procedures my colleague performed. Rather than say something I'm not sure of, I referred you to her instead.

ME... I know what happened but I'm not equipped with the hard facts regarding it. So next time, I'll do engorge myself with my colleague's findings so I can answer everything in their absence.

No comments: