Monday, July 19, 2010

I have....

ACUTE RHINO-SINUSITIS... it's like an inflammation of the nasal passageway. Good thing I had myself checked up by my ENT, Dr. Arvin De Jesus. He showed, through a mini-camera, the visuals of my inner ear, nostrils and throat (cool!!!). He even added that the antibiotic prescription made by our very 'competent' doctors here in the office were a bit off, as confirmed by my RN brother.

Hayyy... I still feel that my ears are stuffed, it's the effect of the inflammation.

3 comments:

jusap said...

what was the cause?

good thing you had it re-examined.

rach said...

It basically starts with the common cold. The inflammation starts when you can't get the mucus out. Your system won't be able to respond to decongestants. Antibiotics are really they key here.

moonpool said...

Shucks! There's really something going around! It's like everyone I know is sick.