Thursday, August 12, 2010

Orchid Show

The Philippine Orchid Society is having an orchid show starting today, Aug. 13 to Aug. 23. Too bad the free lectures that I wanted are scheduled 2PM (I'm in the office... huhuhu). I wonder if they'll have their lectures recorded on video. So for those who are interested in these topics, just go to the Manila Seedling at 2PM.

Aug. 14 - Growing Cattleya and Oncidium
Aug. 17 - Growing Vanda and Phalaenopsis Orchids
Aug. 19 - Orchid Potting Techniques
Aug. 23 - Controlling Orchid Pests and Diseases

They also have a garden fair. You can purchase these lovely plants from the producers themselves. I would like to buy brassia rex (spider-like), and another doritaenopsis (the one I've got has beautiful blooms right now) and more phalaenopsis and some vanda.... and the list continues... hehehehe

Since I have a family obligation (refer to my previous post, I would want to go this weekend (that is if she gets discharged from the hospital) or even next week after office hours. ;)

No comments: