Thursday, August 04, 2011

More on Camotes

On my post regarding the first day, I think I mentioned entering the wrong resort. Although we got it wrong at first, at least we were able to enjoy the rest of the afternoon snoozing on colorful beanbags under a nipa umbrella.



Late in the afternoon while on our way back to our room, we passed by the entrance of our 'real' hotel. We inquired and were informed that the Mangodlong Paradise Beach Resort is different from Mangodlong Rock Resort... of course they are different, pero 'Paradise' should have invested in a bigger signage for their lobby entrance. The 'Rock' has a very big fish and a huge painted sign.

Out of curiosity, we checked the rooms and after seeing them, we decided to check out at the expense of the payment we already made to the 'Rock' (P1,700). What can we do? It's non-refundable..... and really, one couldn't just say no to 'Paradise's' rooms.

More photos....









The room we occupied costs P2,500... beach front, double occupancy, with h/c shower, flatscreen tv, minibar, coffee/tea making facilities. The bed is so soft and cozy.... too bad I wasn't able to enjoy sleeping that night because I still have a terrible cough back then.

The next time that I'll be in Cebu, I'll definitely go back to Camotes Island. It's nearer than Malapascua (which requires a 4-hour bus ride to Maya Port and a 30-minute boat ride to the island ---- more of this on another post), has a nicer beach than the ones in Mactan Island and clean and quiet.

5 comments:

moonpool said...

More posts! :)

~Sammie~ said...

so nice!! I can't wait for my next vaca!

Anonymous said...

Thanκs for sharіng your info. I rеally aρρгeсiatе yοur еfforts аnd Ι will be waiting for
your furthеr post thаnkѕ οncе again.


Also visit my homepagе - cash for cars phoenix

online dramas said...

so nice blogger

El Mundo de las Acuarelas said...

A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!