Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Memory Lane....

Hahaha. This afternoon, I signed my updated personal data sheet which is a requirement for the training I'm hoping to be selected to attend. As I read the stuff written about me like educational background/achievements, I can say that I had a well-rounded school life. I forgot how happy I was in my scholastic life especially during high school. I'm smiling right now as I'm writing this because of the sudden flashbacks in my head... memories of how I had the best of both worlds -- academically and the extra-curricular stuff.



If fate agrees, I think I'll find myself in a school environment -- again. I'll just have to finish my remaining months of schooling and then, I'll deal with it. Little by little... step by step... at least I'm moving. Got lolo to thank for that.

1 comment:

moonpool said...

What's up with you? You haven't updated in a while. :)