Tuesday, September 14, 2010

What's wrong with me?

Hahaha... I didn't have this problem before. Now, I have this difficulty of explaining things when faced with a boss/manager... alam mo yun... I know the answer/what actually happened and yet pagkaharap ko, I get tongue-tied and sometimes my mind goes blank... Intimidated? maybe... or siguro I have this fear of saying the wrong things/terminologies that I end up saying a few words na lang which makes matters worse because sometimes I hardly get my point across. My rebuttal speech is left to rot inside my brain.

This is something I should really work on.

2 comments:

moonpool said...

Rehearse it in your mind over and over again so that when time comes to actually make the speech you're hopefully ready. :D

Mwiza La mode (fashion house) said...

Probably its better u dont get 2 speak, usualy the moment someone speaks, tht is wen its realises hw ignorant or irrelevaant they r, sweetie, wen u hav smthing important 2 say, u will speak, trust me!! i have bn there and after u talk like u want, u will wish u neva said a single word