Friday, June 18, 2010

Goodbye Gringo

My mom sent me an email (read it just now), telling me that the eldest doggie of the bunch, Gringo, died this morning. Hindi man lang niya ako inintay makauwi ng Manila. Kaya siguro this morning, I have this feeling of sadness. Tita Vhie didn't even text me about it.

Gringo...

He's a black furry dog with a white sock on one of his paws. He's from my brother's then-gf-now-wife. I remember when my brother brought him home... He was transported using a gigantor bayong. He loves to kiss and lick people. He loves to urinate on all corners or tires he could find. Because he's black, he would sometimes be surrounded by mosquitoes at night -- a situation which prompted me to put katol to drive them away. It's a chore to give him a bath... you sort of have to trick him kasi when he sees a pail with water, he knows already and would eventually run away.

I would surely miss him. Goodbye

1 comment:

jusap said...

Awww :( sad day.

I'm sure he lived a great life :)