Monday, November 10, 2008

Tuesday.... hmmmm

It's another Tuesday and although I slept kinda early (around 12:30AM), I feel so darn sleepy. I already drank coffee but I'm still like this....

Anyway, updates.... Last Sunday after church and breakfast, we went to Hobbies (the concept mall) at the Macapagal Ave.... I usually go there for my guinea pig foodie, Vitakraft. Well this time, I didn't just go for the food but Leej and I purchased a new home for my well-loved cavy... It's green and bigger than her current one. I'm planning to put a second floor so that she could walk and climb and hide in tunnels and etc. Pictures will be posted once it's done but I will try to show the raw look of the cage.

Darn...I'm so sleepy (... yawns ...)

I have a new area.. well not really 'new' but my area moved one area to the left. Quite different because it's a bit brighter and I'm not at arms-length anymore to my best buddy, the watah dispenser.

*hello lolo, kelan ba tayo magmeet?

2 comments:

jusap said...

jump around or run across the hall 3 times para magising ka. hehehe

oo nga e, may ubong ka pa sa akin :)
next next weekend perhaps? baka may lakad ako this coming weekend tapos malamang after two weeks EOM nanaman =(

rach said...

hahaha... next next... hmmmm... i'll be in divisoria perhaps.. heheheheh